THE SOUND OF SNOW: STEVE SINGS MILLENNIUM!

Did I mention once or twice that we have some amazingly talented individuals supporting this campaign? Today gives me the great pleasure to introduce another of these souls to you. Steven Katzenmoyer very kindly sent BackToFrankBlack an MP3 file. With memories of The Sound The Snow running through my brain I listened to it with some trepidation (only joking Steven) and absolutely loved it. Not one to keep such goodies from you guys you can do the same right here, right now. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Steven Katzenmoyer and Frank Black.

Frank Black.mp3

So our dear campaign has it's apparel, it's buttons, it's videos, it's podcasts and now its torch song. All we need now is some talented individual to add a few scenes to the music and we have a very tasty promotional piece that we can add to our Youtube page (hint hint).

I am indebted to Steven for taking the time to share this with us and congratulate him on such an accomplished and enjoyable creation. I am sure you will join with me in showing your appreciation and leave him a few comments regarding his work.

To join the cause you can now print out an updated pack of postcards, with an address included, by clicking the envelope icon below.


Just one postcard can make all the difference and that postcard could be yours.

Mark x


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity