Millennium Movie News: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

As you are all too aware I really do regret taking anyone's time in the spotlight away from them, and I hope that you will continue to support Josef's efforts and comment on his video, but there are times when a hot potato lands in our lap and this is one of them.

Lance Henriksen has contacted us to inform us that he has been approached by independent investors interested in making a Millennium Movie. I don't need to tell anyone how important this news is to us. And here's where you come in. We are so close we can almost touch this and we need to use this opportunity to generate as much publicity as we are able.

Do not stop pushing: take this news to the forums you frequent, add it to your social network profiles, share it with your friends on twitter and lets see if we can get this to go viral. I know you won't let us down.

FRANK IS ALMOST BACK!

Mark x


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity