BTFB EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: BARRY LEVY SPEAKS!

Writer, editor, director and producer, Barry Levy has enjoyed a diverse and extensive acting career from portraying Captain Jason Dahl, the pilot of Flight 93, to hamming it up in Scary Movie 4, getting scientific on The X Files , and playing the hired killer Kick in Spook. His broad range as an actor gives him the ability to play everything from hard nosed killers to warm hearted dads and everything in between. Barry is something of a Millennium stalwart appearing in no less than six episodes of the franchise and making his most memorable appearance as Braylock in The Time Is Now

.Barry offered to do something a little special for this campaign, becoming the first member of Millennium's cast to commit his thoughts to film and I was blown away by his enthusiasm and interest in this campaign. I am sure you will agree with me that Barry is a wonderful gentleman for going above and beyond the call of duty in support of this campaign. So, without further ado: over to Barry and don't forget to leave your comments for him to see here. I know he will appreciate reading them.

Mark

  • To check out Barry's official website please click, here!
  • To check ot Barry's Millennium Cast Profile please click, here!
  • Additional thanks to my good friend, and fellow TIWWA Elder, Toby for assisting me with video editing. I am grateful to you for that!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity