BBC2 prescribe Nurse Jackie



BBC2 have picked up the UK rights to Showtime's Nurse Jackie, starring Edie Falco as the eponymous, drug-addicted hospital worker. The series is expected to air early next year.

Janice Hadlow, Controller of BBC2:

"It's great to be able to bring one of the best quality, intelligent US comedies featuring actors of the very highest calibre to a discerning British audience."

Sue Deeks, Head of Programme Acquisitions:

"Nurse Jackie is at turns outrageous, heartbreaking and funny - Edie Falco brings to life a compelling, complicated character that I'm sure BBC viewers will warm to and want to get to know better."

I reviewed the first two episodes earlier this summer (here and here), but ultimately I didn't find it interesting enough to continue watching. But, I'll perhaps dip in again and see how far I get.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity