Alexandra Rousseau

Again,these pages were out of order in the LOST Encyclopedia due to layout 
necessities, but I chose to post entries in alphabetical order. 

Alex Rousseau was portrayed by Tania Raymonde.

Inkworks LOST Revelations "Taken" card #34


Inkworks LOST Revelations "The Others" card #43


Inkworks LOST Season 2 Character card #76


   Inkworks Season 2 autographed trading card:

Inkworks LOST Season 3 Character card #66


The Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 autographed trading card:

Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character card #14


Rittenhouse LOST Archives Autograph card

I also have two 8"x10" autographed photos of Ms. Raymonde:


Aaron is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!



My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity