Polar Bears


My collection includes a varied assortment of polar bears.

I purchased both the Polar Beer pint glasses

and Tshirt design by Ian Leino.
Image of Polar Beer: T-Shirt

I have the English version of Hurley's Green Lantern comic book.


I made a miniature version for Mego Hurley.

I also have an assortment of Be@rbricks.
While I don't know if they qualify as polar bears, 
this is the only post I can include them...

I have the 100% & 400% set, which includes
a black 100% Be@rbrick and a white 400% Be@rbrick.
The white Be@rbrick has a Dharma Swan Station
logo on the front, and both have LOST on the back.



I have the Jack Kubrick and black Be@rbrick set....

...and the 100% white Be@rbrick.

My LOST Megos have a polar bear to play with.


A very special polar bear in my collection is Seymour, the Dharma Bear.
He is one of only about 4 or 5 in existence, 
made by Anne Kirn of  "House of Darkly" on Etsy. 
Seymour wear a Dharma collar and came with a fish biscuit.

My LOST pals known as Lottery Ticket, 0bFuSc8, and AliceL have 
Seymour's brothers. Lottery Ticket photoshopped a
picture of Seymour and her Darwin together.

"Bears" by DGPH is a limited edition print of 25.
It measures 11" x 15".

DGPH has was involved in the LOST Underground Art Project,
Series 1. Their mural in Buenos Aires revealed the url for the
8th print release, Kevin Tong's "The Hatch".


The 15th print in the LOST Underground Art Project, Series 1
was Jay Ryan's "Polar Bear". 

My print is #241/300.


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity