EASTER EGG HUNT

I realize Easter was over a week ago - shut up.

Anyhoo......

NBC ran a promotional tie-in to not only Easter (which doesn't pay the bills) but also to the new movie "Hop" (which does). Over the course of the Thursday night comedies, on the eve before the movie's premiere, each sitcom had an Easter Egg "hidden" in the episode. Apparently there were prizes if you could find them all......

Out of the six episodes, I only found four of them. I watched 'Perfect Couples' and 'Outsourced' twice and never found their Easter Eggs.

But here are the four that I found.....

'COMMUNITY'

It was behind the "Pulp Fiction" briefcase on the table, glowing with the same golden light that emanated from inside the case in the movie.

'PARKS & RECREATION'
It's there on the bureau at the bed&breakfast, given its own spotlight from the lamp to make sure we saw it. But not all the shows made it that easy to find.

'THE OFFICE'
The Easter Egg was on the far end of Oscar's table (stage right, audience left), a dull purple dye job that made it harder to spot.

'30 ROCK'
This time it was placed in the background, on Jonathan's desk in the outer office.......

But there may have been a ringer egg earlier at Devon Banks' apartment.  That looks like an egg to me on the coffee table in the background.....

If you actually watched the NBC Thursday night line-up that week in order to find the Easter Eggs, please get in touch with me and let me know where they were in 'Outsourced' and 'Perfect Couples'. Thanks!

By the way, just in case you were wondering, I don't consider these to be links between the four series.  I realize I play fast and loose with Toobworld connections, so many of them theoretical, but this is too weak a reason to connect four.......

BCnU!


My Ping in TotalPing.com

  © Sexy Nude Celebrity