Man in Black
Man in Black was portrayed by more actors
than any other character on LOST.
Ryan Bradford portrayed MiB as a child.
I have written to him, requesting an autograph.
I'll update this post if/when I receive a response.
MiB also appeared as manifestations of Christian Shephard
Yemi
Smokey
Titus Welliver portrayed Man in Black
in his original human form.
My collection includes:
Rittenhouse LOST Seasons 1-5 Autograph card
Rittenhouse LOST Archives Artifex card
Rittenhouse LOST Archives Character Card #42
Character card by Paul Burrows/Room23Store
Bif Bang Pow! released a Man in Black
action figure as a Comic Con 2010 exclusive.
Man In Black is included in Don Pinset's spectacular
LOST Caricature compilation print.
I hope to have my print framed shortly.
It measures 24" x 36" and is just FANTASTIC!
MiB and his brother are featured on
"Rock'em Sock'em Candidates" by Mike Myers aka Drawsgood.
I have both the Tshirt from TeeFury & the print from Imagekind.
Jacob and the Man in Black are the main subjects of "Candidates"
by Branden Otto. It is a limited edition screen print of 50.
"Candidates" is part of a diptych that also includes
"Just Progress". Both prints are #9/50.
...and finally
"Locke in Black" by drMikey aka Mike Stanton
is an awesome (and scary) look at the metamorphosis of
Man in Black into John Locke.

